What You Can Expect From Us
- Tarola Properties has a full time property manager who resides at one of the sites and handles daily management duties for all properties. He or she will answer your calls promptly and will make certain all repairs are handled efficiently.
- We always provide our tenants with our home phone number and we encourage you to call with any questions or concerns.
- We work hard to insure your new home will be clean and ready when you move in. Any repairs you identify will be handled promptly.
- A professional landscape company will maintain the grounds of your home on a regular basis with no cost to you.
- We respect your privacy and will notify you in advance any time repairs or showings are scheduled.
What We Expect From You
In order to provide a high quality rental property we have higher standards for our residents. A partial list of our policies is presented below. Our lease agreement contains a complete list. Be certain you are in agreement with our policies before you consider one of our properties.
- Pets are not allowed. This means no visiting or temporary pets.
- Smoking and/or burning incense is not permitted.
- Upholstered or indoor furniture is not permitted on front porches or anywhere on the exterior of the property.
- Large, noisy parties are forbidden.
- The tenant is to keep the property, both inside and outside, clean and neat.
- Occupancy is limited to only those tenants whose names are listed on the lease.
Please keep in mind our properties are advertised and typically rent two to four months prior to the move in date. Because our properties are occupied 100% of the time, they are shown by appointment only. If you are interested in one of our units, please Contact Us to schedule a showing. Do not disturb the current residents.